New, 6-bedroom luxury vacation home overlooking Sechelt Inlet
Seaview Lodge is a newly built (2008) all-season, family-friendly, vacation home located 2 hours from Vancouver BC in picturesque Sechelt on the Sunshine Coast.
- 6 Bedrooms sleeps up to 12 comfortably (1 King, 4 Queens, 1 Bunkbed) – designed for families or groups sharing!
- 3 Bathrooms (full) with eco-amenities
- 2 luxury living rooms – main with high vaulted ceilings and woodstove, 2 LCD TVs (37” and 42”), Xbox, foosball and air hockey
- 2 gourmet kitchens – main kitchen has quartz countertops and is fully stocked, and lower level for light cooking, coffee, snacks or drinks
- Private, wooded cul-du-sac location with amazing water view
- Vaulted ceilings and open plan, with lots of windows
- Over 500+ sf of cedar decks, ideal for entertaining & BBQ-ing
- Children are most welcome! Toys, books, games, high chairs, crib, safety gate and more
- Eco-friendly design features
- High def LCD TVs, cable, 50+ DVDs of all genres, Xbox 360 and free wireless high speed internet
- Beach, boat launch and 2 playgrounds are a 10 min walk away
- Miles of forest trails accessible right next door
- We are a social enterprise with profits supporting Global Health Innovators, Canadian Crossroads International, Canadian Network for International Surgery and other non-profit organizations
Whether you have a leaky bathroom faucet or are considering the benefits of a bedroom remodeling project, we are here to help. Below are just a few of the services we offer:
KITCHEN AND BATH
Kitchen and bath repairs! Did you know that together the kitchen and bathrooms are the most used rooms in the house? With this in mind, it comes as no surprise that the kitchen and the bath often need a few repairs.
The exterior of the home is constantly under attack from the elements. Our team of specialists can help to spruce up the exterior of your home through cost-efficient and visually appealing home repairs.
Our indoor home repairs are designed to resolve electrical, plumbing, and cosmetic issues.
Our home repair process is designed with the customer in mind. It starts with a consultation to better understand home repair needs. The project is started at a time that is convenient to the customer, and is completed in a timely fashion. We only consider a job “well-done” if it is completed at the highest-quality and if it exceeds our customer’s expectations.